Sunday 17 January 2010

a gentle whirr of my words feeds a gasp to the sky, full of joy.

...
Blogging's quite a discipline, I tell ya. I had exams, please excuse.

Although knocking about and knocking on the pop sensibilites of some for a good four years, FM Belfast are only just creeping over. It's so poppy, I almost cringe, but then I remember that it's alright to like Pop - what is Pop apart from the most popular of music, and there's a reason why it's popular: because it works. AND THIS WORKS. It's the most amorous of electropop. popple-di-popple-di-pop. FM Belfast are Icelandic (I really wanted to say Icelandish, but that's my word, you can't have it.), including one member of mum, but they are quite elastic on their line-up, so here's to yet more Nordic music!



Album comes out 22nd Jan-Jan.


.x.

No comments: