Tuesday 28 April 2009

OSCAR-1.

photo by Vanessa Leissring, check her out here.

Tonight was our penultimate show on OSCAR Radio. It went...alright! hmmm. I was flustered, Mulac was revolting and we had an intrusive guest, Barri Turner. nice. NOTHING DISASTROUS HAPPENED THOUGH (I've had people asking what went wrong).

Our playlist was as follows:
You can download some of the songs (the ones that are highlighted) by right-clicking and saving. If there's a particular song you liked and it's not up, shout at me.

As usual, we played "music tennis" where we alternate in each picking a song to play. It's not our most exciting mix ever but I hope you like some of the songs...feel free to comment.
photo by me.

Until next time, Monday 4th May 9-10.30pm 96.3FM, when we'll be saying good-bye in style. hopefully. We'll be playing an exclusive single by the band above, The Wild Mercury Sound. I've also been offered a clip of Benji (lead singer) singing in the bath...we'll see.

.x.

No comments: