Monday 27 April 2009

I have a sexual soft spot for Mike Skinner.


...

It's been a gradual thing. I've nurtured it, subconsciously watering and pruning it, but I can no longer ignore the fact that I have a "thing" for Mike Skinner. Yes, The Streets' Mike Skinner, adidas-loving Mike Skinner, Mike Skinner who sing-says lyrics that could be profound or just introspective waffle. You might just know him as the geezer - (definite geezer?) - with Fit But You Know It, well, he's changed, he's lost the baseball cap and permanent adidas. Now he's more London, less Birmingham.
I think it's the beard that I like; the mole-look. 
There we go:



I know.

Recently, he's been handing out some of his new material via twitter, I guess I kind of feel they're a personal present, crazy, I know. 
Here's a sample:

.x.

No comments: